The Advantage facility has been designed to work in either NTSC or PAL
We accept the following video formats:
- HDCAM SR
- QuickTime files in numerous resolutions – please call to verify compatibility
- DNx HD, JPEG, DV, H264, Pro Res, DVC Pro
We accept the following audio formats:
- Preferred digital audio format is BWAV 48Khz at 24bits. All other resolutions will be converted to this standard unless instructed otherwise.
- All ProTools Sessions should be delivered in folders with all audio data attached in folder. Please include 2pops, tail pops, and fades if necessary. OMF/AAF files should be output with embedded media.
- Secure digital deliveries are preferred. We have a Signing Media Shuttle encrypted server for delivery/ingest.
- DAT tapes
- QuickTime files (audio can be part of a movie file)
- Audio Tracks can be delivered in any of the above mentioned formats.
- Digidesign’s D-Command consoles / installed in Mix-A, Mix-B, Mix-C and Mix-D
- ProTools HD systems / used in all (7) editorial and mixing suites
- PMC audio monitors / used throughout the facility for accuracy and continuity
- Bryston power amplifiers / drive the PMCs for maximum benefit
- Our symmetrical 1Gbps Fiber internet assures fast uploads and downloads of media assets.
We take Media Asset Security very seriously at Advantage Post Sound Services. We are an Approved Vendor with both Trusted Partner Network (M.P.A.A./C.D.S.A.) and Walt Disney Studios’ Vendor Portal.
For more information on the vendor approval process, click here.
Contact us for more detailed information or for assistance with any technical obstacles you may be facing.