The Advantage facility has been designed to work in either NTSC or PAL
We accept the following video formats:
- HDCAM SR
- QuickTime files in numerous resolutions – please call to verify compatibility
- DNx HD, JPEG, DV, H264, Pro Res, DVC Pro
We accept the following audio formats:
- Preferred digital audio format is BWAV 48Khz at 24bits. All other resolutions will be converted to this standard unless instructed otherwise.
- All ProTools Sessions should be delivered in folders with all audio data attached in folder. Please include 2pops, tail pops, and fades if necessary. OMF/AAF files should be output with embedded media.
- Secure digital deliveries are preferred. We have a Signing Media Shuttle encrypted server for delivery/ingest.
- DAT tapes
- QuickTime files (audio can be part of a movie file)
- Audio Tracks can be delivered in any of the above mentioned formats.
- Digidesign’s D-Command consoles / installed in Mix-A, Mix-B, Mix-C and Mix-D
- ProTools HD systems / used in all (7) editorial and mixing suites
- PMC audio monitors / used throughout the facility for accuracy and continuity
- Bryston power amplifiers / drive the PMCs for maximum benefit
- Our symmetrical 100Mbps Fiber internet assures fast uploads and downloads of media assets.
Contact us for more detailed information or for assistance with any technical obstacles you may be facing.