The Advantage facility has been designed to work in either NTSC or PAL
We accept the following video formats:
- HDCAM SR
- QuickTime files in numerous resolutions – please call to verify compatibility
- DNx HD, JPEG, DV, H264, Pro Res, DVC Pro
We accept the following audio formats:
- House Standard for digital audio files is BWAV 48KHz at 24 Bits. All other resolutions will be converted to this standard.
- All ProTools Sessions should be delivered in folders with all audio data attached in folder. Please include 2pops, tail pops, and fades if necessary.
- Digital deliveries are preferred, we have a ftp server and/or Hightail currently for deliveries if needed.
- DAT tapes
- QuickTime files (audio can be part of a movie file)
- Audio Tracks can be delivered in any of the above mentioned formats.
- Digidesign’s D-Command consoles / installed in Mix-A, Mix-B, Mix-C and our ADR suite
- ProTools HD systems / used in all (7) editorial and mixing suites
- PMC audio monitors / used throughout the facility for accuracy and continuity
- Bryston power amplifiers / drive the PMCs for maximum benefit
- Telos Zephyr ISDN services / provided with ednet affiliation in our ADR suite
- Our symmetrical 100Mbps Fiber internet assures fast uploads and downloads of media assets.
Contact us for more detailed information or for assistance with any technical obstacles you may be facing.